In a market as competitive as ever, mobile phone companies are incorporating a variety of features packed in a single handset. Ranging from multiple camera setups to the latest chipsets, the market is flooded with android phones as new variants and versions are being launched by the companies. Here is a list of best performing “Top android phones under 25000” that are currently being sold in the market in this segment.
In contrast to other android phones, Honor has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner placed on the power button, which was well received by the customers and works pretty fast too. Honor 20 has also opted for a punch-hole selfie camera design. The in-house chipset is super efficient and is not left behind in comparison to Snapdragon chipsets. New “knuckle Gestures” have been introduced in the UI, e.g. one tap with a single knuckle would take a screenshot & a few more too.
- The camera is versatile with loads of features and the night mode option works with the wide-angle shot as well.
- It delivers smooth and lag-free performance, thanks to the HiSilicon Kirin 980 chipset.
- The fingerprint sensor mounted on the power button as well as the face unlock feature is very quick and responsive.
- It has a less powerful battery as compared to other android phones in this segment, hence it drains more quickly even in standby mode.
- It’s slightly disappointing that it does not have an audio jack.
- Although the speaker gets quite loud, the sound is not clear at the maximum volume.
- The portrait mode in the camera is disappointing. When the effects are disabled it clicks a normal picture with blurring the background.
- Video recording quality is mediocre at best.
This dual-sim android phone at 6.44” comes in super handy at just 176g, even though powered by a 4500mAh battery which lasts for more than a day, to say the least. It clearly gains points for its design which is modern & user-friendly. This Vivo phone boasts 8GB RAM, 128GB storage which is expandable. It has a unique ‘L’ shape quad-camera setup at the back which is stacked neatly together, also the punch hole selfie camera is impressively small & you won’t even notice it after a while.
- Needless to say, the android phone is definitely uber-trendy in looks.
- The L shaped quad-camera setup is neatly placed at the corner & doesn’t feel bumpy at all.
- It has an edge to edge display which is very vibrant and adds up to a good experience while watching movies or videos on the phone.
- Considering the 4500mAh battery, the phone is rather light-weight & easy to handle.
- General camera performance is good and it delivers detailed and bright pictures.
- The punch-hole camera on the top is tiny & barely draws attention.
- The phone could have done better with an upgraded processor, especially since its android counterparts have opted for better processors.
- Though the camera churns out detailed & vibrant images, the night mode in the camera doesn’t quite do the job and hence the images lack detail & are blurry.
- It runs lag-free when switching between apps & during gaming sessions, but it does get warm after 20mins of a high graphic gaming session.
- As with all the funtouch OS devices, it comes with bloatware.
Set at 6.39” the dual-sim Redmi K20 is a good looking android phone. The paint job done on the back is quite refreshing and sets it apart from the gradient finish phones in the market. It will surely take a while to get the hang of the MIUI, that being said it is packed with features such as always-on mode, dark mode and it has numerous themes and wallpapers to choose from. The camera performs excellent and clicks great selfies too.
- The design and finish are quite elegant & it comes in 4 stunning color variations. The back glass is bent towards its longer edges, which gives an illusion of a thinner profile.
- Amoled display on this android phone is one of the best in this price segment.
- The battery is efficient & lasts long. Furthermore, the 18W charger restores the battery quickly.
- It has an AI toggle in the camera app which can offer suggestions on which camera mode to use in a particular scene and thus it proves helpful for people who are new to multiple camera phones.
- The regular low-light images are blurry and could use better processing.
- Though the glass makes the phone look attractive, it also makes it very slippery.
- The pop-up camera mechanism lacks speed.
- It does not have an expandable memory.
The dual-sim OPPO Reno 2F is set at6.53” and it runs on the in-house chipset which delivers a glitch-free performance, although the color OS seems outdated. This android phone packs an impressive quad-camera setup and the image quality is wonderful too in various light settings. The battery does not disappoint at all and lasts for almost two days.
- The android phone functions smoothly & without any hitch in day to day usage.
- It has a good camera setup with various modes and works well in different lighting conditions.
- The battery performance is optimal and with the VOOC charger, the charging time is very quick.
- This OPPO android phone comes with a HYBRID sim slot i.e you can either use it as a sim slot or you can put a micro SD in it to extend storage.
- Though the chipset is not bad, there are more powerful chipsets available and used by the competitors in android phone market.
- The Color OS looks and feels quite outdated.
This android phone is one of the best in its segment for the year 2020. It prides on the latest chipset Snapdragon 855 which none of the android phones competitors are using, hence it delivers a performance that is seamless, smooth and efficient. Supported by a big battery, the android phone does not run out of battery for almost two days even with heavy gaming and video playback. And well, of course, it looks gorgeous and has quite a few good color options. This is the best one we picked in our top phones under 25000 series.
- Identical to Redmi K20, the phone definitely looks spectacular, the back glass is bent towards its longer edges, which gives an illusion of a thinner profile.
- The battery performs very well and lasts more than a day easily.
- With a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855, it’s definitely a big upgrade than Redmi K20 and it works seamlessly.
- The android phone can use ultra-wide-angle while recording videos, a feature that is absent in the same segment phones or even higher segment phones.
- The fingerprint scanner is ultrafast.
- Though the camera is versatile and offers a wide range of modes, it still needs work on the image quality.
- The system has bloatware, and the spam notifications are an annoyance.
- The glass makes the phone slippery and gets smudged easily.
The Vivo V17 is undoubtedly stunning in looks & offers 8GB RAM which ensures a glitch-free performance. It’s one of the best-looking Android phones in the market and consequently, it is definitely a good choice to make a style statement. While some might find it pricey as android phones with better features are available in the market in this price segment.
Honor 20 has opted for a side-mounted fingerprint scanner embedded on the power button to stand out in the crowd & it has definitely paid off. The positioning is indeed practical & the scanner works without any hitch. New “Knuckle gestures” have also been introduced to further set it apart in terms of features, but the biggest downfall is the missing audio jack which is quite a let down considering how important it is. But nonetheless, if you prefer wireless earphones this might be the phone for you.
The Redmi K20 boasts a more than capable chipset, impressive battery life, above-average camera and its jam-packed with features. There is really nothing to complain about apart from the lack of an option to extend the memory. All in all, it’s an all-rounder.
The Oppo Reno 2F does not lag behind in performance either. The overall built is sturdy and trendy. The in-house chipset performs without any problem & the battery backup is impressive. What sets it apart is the quad-camera performance which is undoubtedly the best in this segment. Apart from the dated UI not much can be criticized about this android phone.
Finally, with almost all the android phones with little or no price variations in this segment, the Redmi K20 Pro stands out on top with the latest chipset(which none of the android phones in this segment are using), more than sufficient battery backup, amazing camera features, great overall performance and also the looks definitely wow you.